haas-to-retain-mazepin-in-2021-f1-line-up-after-concluding-investigation
in

Haas to retain Mazepin in 2021 F1 line-up after concluding investigation

The Haas Formulation 1 crew has reiterated its map to drag Nikita Mazepin for 2021 and has concluded its inner investigation into his recent habits in a web video.

The crew launched a commentary on Wednesday that confirmed the Russian driver might be half of Mick Schumacher as an all-rookie line-up for 2021 as previously launched.

The crew had been conducting an investigation into the incident the set Mazepin perceived to inappropriately contact a girl in the assist of a automobile which took pickle before the 2020 F1 season finale in Abu Dhabi and used to be briefly uploaded to his Instagram tale.

The commentary read: “Haas F1 Crew would seize to reaffirm that Nikita Mazepin and Mick Schumacher will make its driver line-up for the 2021 FIA Formulation 1 world championship.

“As per the crew’s old commentary relating to the actions of Nikita Mazepin (9 December) – this topic has now been handled internally and no extra comment shall be made.”

Haas previously launched a commentary to convey it didn’t condone the “abhorrent” actions which might be considered in the video, while Mazepin moved to “apologise for my recent actions”.

Guenther Steiner, the Haas crew boss, told Autosport that: “We seize it very critically, as you saw with what we despatched out [in the statement].

“I fair would prefer to spice up that, that we’re going to contend with it.

“I’m no longer going into detail on what we’ll dwell and how we’ll dwell it, but we seize it critically, and we’re going to work to kind this out, what came about.”

Talking over the Abu Dhabi weekend, Steiner in point of fact helpful to the media that the of the inner Haas investigation used to be doubtless to be kept non-public.

“We had a elope weekend occurring, so I didn’t kind out that one,” he said. “That might be job for the coming week, when I’m assist in the place of business at home. So I’m travelling, after which we’re going to contend with that.

“Nonetheless we spoke up until the elope weekend started, and I said there is no level that we dwell the relaxation now because there is a focus, which possess to be kept.”

He added: “I’m capable of have an goal evaluation, obviously.

“Nonetheless as I said, I will contend with that the coming week. Presumably you guys might possibly possibly no longer ever know what used to be handled, and what are the circumstances, because I will withhold them non-public.”

>>> Learn More <<<

Report

What do you think?

239 points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

link-between-covid-19-and-guillain-barre-syndrome

Link between COVID-19 and Guillain-Barre Syndrome

moldova’s-pro-russian-prime-minister-ion-chicu-resigns

Moldova’s pro-Russian prime minister Ion Chicu resigns