What’s going to the tumultuous events of the main week of January indicate for the trucking alternate? How will the tip tales of 2020, from COVID to electrical and self sufficient trucks, play out in 2021?
The HDT editorial crew gathered for a roundtable on Jan. 7 to provide reflections on the tip tales of 2020 and expectations for the 365 days forward thru a trucking lens. The consequence is a particular HDT Talks Trucking podcast.
HDT Editor in Chief Deborah Lockridge, Instruments Editor and podcast host Jim Park, and contributing editors David Cullen and Jack Roberts provide their ideas on these questions and extra:
- How did the trucking alternate weather the COVID-19 pandemic and when will issues be befriend to “identical old”?
- Are novel hours of carrier all they’re cracked up to be – and can serene they stand under a brand novel administration that will additionally roll befriend one of the indispensable deregulation of the previous four years?
- With Democrats taking a slim majority in Washington, how will politics play out post-Trump?
- Will 2021 at remaining give us an infrastructure bill?
- What’s going to a Democratic emphasis on “inexperienced” indicate for trucking?
- Is 2021 the 365 days electrical trucks will scamper mainstream – and can serene electrical trucks from Tesla and Nikola live up to the hype?
- How shortly will we uncover self-riding trucks?
Watch the HDT Talks Trucking episode titled, “HDT Editorial Roundtable – Taking a look befriend at 2020 and forward at 2021” on your favourite podcast platform or listen beneath: