A weird Cyberpunk 2077 change is now available for PC and console gamers alike, to boot to Google Stadia. Basically the latest patch is one of many on the horizon following a chaotic delivery and this change tackles predominant areas of enchancment along with delivery-world considerations, regularly reported bugs, and overall stability concerns.
CD Projekt Red took to the game’s weblog to portion with gamers what the latest change has in store, pronouncing “On this change, we excited about a variety of stability enhancements, which you’d secure outlined within the patch notes under. We’re going to continue this work in patch 1.2 and varied upcoming updates. On the equal time, we are in a position to need fixing the bugs you stumble upon and paying consideration to your ideas on how you would also toughen the general game journey.”
While unusual DLC and unusual-gen updates are mute on the horizon, the first precedence for the Polish studio on the 2nd is to salvage the considerations that contributed to the messy delivery under adjust. This especially grew to vary into an most considerable focal point when Poland’s Place of enterprise of Competitors and User Security started its investigation into the firm bearing on the game’s delivery on the heels of two class-motion court docket cases from investors.
Basically the latest patch, called Update 1.1, tackles a variety of stability considerations along with:
- Memory usage enhancements in a variety of programs throughout the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game movies (data, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, units, AI, avenue traffic, environmental shatter intention, GPU-related, and more.
- Heaps of demolish fixes (related to, amongst others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Level of No Return).
It also tackles various the hunt bugs that gamers were reporting and a few delivery-world considerations which were shared as effectively, especially bearing on any of the drawl material surrounding Delamain and fulfillment/trophy considerations.
For the whole list of what the latest patch entails, test out the whole change notes under courtesy of CDPR:
- Fixed a mission where calls from Delamain would cessation straight and appear esteem they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a mission where gamers wouldn’t bag calls from Delamain when drawing shut relevant autos in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a mission where the procedure may likely perhaps salvage stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Fingers” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed a mission where Judy may likely perhaps teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
- Fixed a mission where it would be very unlikely to reveal to Zen Grasp in Poem of The Atoms.
- Fixed a mission where Takemura wouldn’t call in Down on the Avenue.
- Fixed a mission where Jackie may likely perhaps disappear in The Pickup.
- Fixed a mission where it goes to also merely be very unlikely to salvage out of the automobile in The Beast in Me: The Immense Trudge.
- Fixed a mission where gamers may likely perhaps discontinue receiving calls and messages after shifting too distant from A Day In The Life verbalize.
- Fixed a mission where opening the kit wouldn’t change Situation Oddity.
- Retro-fastened the saves plagued by a rare mission where chatting with Judy in Automatic Indulge in would be very unlikely due to an invisible wall. The underlying mission is under investigation.
- Fixed a mission that averted gamers from gathering the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The hunt will auto-total for folks that may likely now not bag the reward previously, and the reward may be equipped robotically.
- Fixed a mission where Delamain would stay mute throughout Epistrophy if the participant on the starting place refused to lend a hand him.
- Fixed a mission where suggested for exiting braindance may likely merely be lacking.
- Removed an invalid item from loot.
- Fixed a mission where a grenade’s trajectory may likely merely be displayed in list mode.
- Fixed particles’ hue acting red when viewed pack up.
- Fixed autos spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night Metropolis.
- Fixed a mission where polishing off one of theassaults in development in Santo Domingo would normally now not make a contribution in direction of progression for The Jungle fulfillment, combating its completion.
- Addressed the mission responsible for saves getting outsized (related to the modifier indicating if the article is crafted), and trimmed the extra dimension from already gift saves (display conceal: this won’t fix PC build recordsdata corrupted before 1.06 change).
- Fixed a mission where enter may likely perhaps discontinue registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an motion.
- Fixed a mission where the “Proceed” button within the Foremost Menu may likely perhaps load an cessation game build.
- Efficiency optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Heaps of demolish fixes on PlayStation 4.
- Improved memory usage for persona introduction, mirrors, scanning, camera a ways off adjust, menus (stock, design) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- This can now be imaginable to plot achievements whereas in Steam offline mode. Stamp: Offline mode wishes to be enabled before starting the game. This substitute would now not work retroactively.
- Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics playing cards.
- Concert audio may likely merely mute now not be inaudible in By no methodology Proceed Away.
- Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
- Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Stamp: the substitute will now not hang an impact on settings except they’re procedure to default.
Attracted to studying what else is going on on this planet of Cyberpunk 2077 and the studio within the lend a hand of the delivery-world game? It’s doubtless you’ll likely perhaps likely test out our old coverage here that involves data, mods, and our opinions for every PC and final-expertise programs.